Our business relationship with you
- General Terms and Conditions or GTC
Dear visitors to the websites www.jistoucestoukezdravi.cz,
you have just come to the page with the general terms and conditions for the sale of our e-books (electronic books), online courses, merchandise and the offer of seminars and training courses. On the websites www.pavla-vanova.cz, www.snovy-zivot.cz, www.entusiaro.cz, www.snova-prace.cz or www.jistoucestoukezdravi.cz (the "Website" or "Web Interface") you have probably already read the details of your chosen product or educational event. These General Terms and Conditions ("GTC" for short) contain information you need to have before you click the order button. Please therefore read them carefully. This is because you also tick the "I agree to the terms and conditions" box before you place your order. If you read the Terms and Conditions, your consent will be a true acceptance.
WHEN DO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY AND HOW DO THEY RELATE TO THE CONTRACT?
he T&Cs apply to the sale of e-books, online courses and merchandise (both of which will hereinafter be referred to as "Products" for short) and the ordering of workshops, seminars, training sessions (hereinafter referred to as "Training Events") via the web interface. At the same time, the GTC also sets out the detailed conditions for the implementation of educational events.
The actual purchase of products and ordering of training events and the process of concluding the contract is described below. The GTC are a document that forms an integral part of the contract concluded between us. Should there be provisions in the Contract that differ from the text of the GTC, the provisions in the Contract shall prevail.
The purchase of the Products is based on the Purchase Agreement concluded between our company as the Seller and you as the Buyer. The provision of training events is based on the Service Agreement concluded between our company as the Provider and you as the Client (as the recipient of the service). If the term "Contract" is used in the GTC, it means both the Purchase Contract and the Service Contract. The Contract is concluded in the Czech language, archived in electronic form and is not accessible to third parties. The Contract consists of your order (completed order form on the web interface) and its acceptance by us and these GTC.
CONTENTS OF THE GTC
- I. BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT OUR COMPANY
- II. IMPORTANT TERMS TO MAKE IT CLEAR WHAT IS COVERED HERE
- III. HOW TO ORDER AND CONCLUDE A CONTRACT?
- IV. WHAT ABOUT PRICE AND HOW TO PAY?
- V. HOW WILL THE PRODUCTS AND TRAINING EVENTS BE DELIVERED TO YOU?
- VI. WHAT ABOUT THE FUNCTIONALITY OF THE DIGITAL CONTENT AND ITS INTERACTION WITH HARDWARE AND
- SOFTWARE AND COPYRIGHT?
- VII. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
- VIII. WARRANTY, RIGHTS OF DEFECTIVE PERFORMANCE, COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
- IX. COMPLAINT HANDLING, CONSUMER DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- X. CONCLUSION
I. BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT OUR COMPANY
COMPANY NUMBER: 14197159
Registered office: 20-22 Wenlock Road, LONDON, N1 7GU
E-mail: [email protected]
We are available at the above email address for day to day communication and for dealing with any complaints or complaints.
Our company is not subject to VAT.
In the following, our company is referred to as the "Seller".
II. IMPORTANT TERMS TO MAKE IT CLEAR WHAT IS MEANT HERE
WHO IS THE BUYER?
The Buyer is the person who enters into a Purchase Agreement with our company via the web interface to purchase one of the products offered. The purchase of e-books and online courses involves the provision of so-called digital content (a term used directly in the Civil Code). In the following, we also refer to a client who orders an educational event via the web interface and concludes a Service Contract with our company as a Buyer.
Although we assume that the typical Buyer who buys products or orders an educational event will be a consumer, the Buyer can of course also be an entrepreneur (a self-employed natural person or a legal entity, e.g. a limited liability company or a joint stock company).
WHO IS THE CONSUMER?
According to the law, a consumer is a natural person who is not acting in the course of his/her business activity or in the course of his/her independent exercise of his/her profession. If you are a natural person and you include your business registration number in your order, we will assume that you are entering into the Contract as a business and not as a consumer.
WHAT IS A CONSUMER CONTRACT?
It is a Contract in which a consumer acts as the Buyer. In many cases, the Consumer has a more favourable position than other Buyers. If a right applies only to the Consumer, this is expressly stated in the GTC (i.e. "Consumer" instead of "Buyer").
WHAT IS A DISTANCE CONTRACT?
It is a Contract that is concluded through REMOTE COMMUNICATION MEANS, i.e. it is concluded without having to meet in person, as we use a web interface to conclude it. The costs associated with the use of the means of distance communication (in particular the cost of the internet connection and any telephone calls) are borne by you as the Buyer and do not differ from the normal rate charged by your operator or internet service provider. By placing an order, you expressly agree to the use of distance communication.
WHAT LEGAL REGULATIONS GOVERN THE CONTRACTUAL RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN US?
These are the applicable legal regulations, in particular Act No. 89/2012 Coll., the Civil Code (hereinafter referred to as the "CPL") and, in cases where the Buyer is a consumer, Act No. 634/1992 Coll., on Consumer Protection.
III. HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER AND CONCLUDE A CONTRACT?
1. As a Buyer, you order products and educational events via the web interface, i.e. via the ordering system on the website, by filling in the order form located there.
2. DESCRIPTION OF PRODUCTS AND TRAINING EVENTS. You can view the products on offer in the site's gallery, and you will also find detailed information about the images, including possible variations in size and design. The web interface also includes testimonials from clients who have purchased products before you. The presentation of the products shown on the web interface is informative. As a Seller, we are not obliged to conclude a Contract. Section 1732 para. 2. of the German Civil Code does not apply.
3. ORDERING OF PRODUCTS and EDUCATIONAL EVENTS (with the date of the event already indicated on the web interface): For ordering via the web interface, the order/reservation form is used, where you as a Client fill in your contact details (name, surname, address, e-mail, in case of ordering for a company also company details, company ID number, VAT number), information about the ordered product (by placing the ordered product in the "basket" of the web interface), in case of ordering an educational event you select a specific event, if it is not already listed directly in the form and select the method of payment. If you need to provide additional information when selling within the EU or outside the EU, this will be written on the order page.
Before submitting your order, you are allowed to check and change the data entered in the order form and, if necessary, correct any errors or discrepancies. To submit an order, click on the order button below the order.
We will inform you of the acceptance of the order made via the order form on the web interface by e-mail sent to your e-mail address, the invoice for the product is also included (attached). Upon delivery of this order confirmation to your electronic address indicated in the order, the Contract is concluded. For training events, the Contract is only concluded when both the order is confirmed and the booking fee is paid in the amount specified in the description of the training event on the web interface, unless expressly stated otherwise.
Any changes to the concluded Contract (including cancellation of the order) are only possible by agreement between us. Until the conclusion of the Contract, you may cancel your order by email sent to our email address listed in the "Basic information about me" section in Article I of these GTC.
If in doubt, we may contact you to verify the authenticity of the order and if we are unable to verify the authenticity of the order, it shall be deemed that the order has not been placed at all and we shall no longer deal with such order.
You can order products and educational events via the web interface 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please note, however, that in exceptional circumstances, the website may be temporarily unavailable due to necessary maintenance of the website or due to circumstances for which we are not responsible, such as internet connection failures, etc.
IV. WHAT IS THE PRICE AND HOW TO PAY?
1. PRICE OF PRODUCTS AND EDUCATIONAL EVENTS: the price is also indicated on the web interface. The price is valid for as long as it is displayed on the web interface. There are no shipping or other costs associated with the delivery of e-books, online courses and educational events. The price shown in the order summary is therefore the final price. For training events, the web interface indicates what the price includes (e.g. whether refreshments or accommodation are included). For goods, shipping and handling is added to the price (see Article V. of these GTC).
2. The agreed price is the price stated for the product or training event at the time of sending your order. If there is an obvious error in the price on the web interface (this means, in particular, a typo, a mistake in entering the price) or a similar error in the process of concluding the Contract, then we are not obliged to deliver the product to you at such an obviously incorrect price, even if there is an automatic confirmation of acceptance of the order. In the event that payment has already been made by you for such manifestly erroneous price, we shall be entitled to withdraw from the Contract and refund the amount paid to you. If there is a change in price between the time your order is placed and our confirmation of it, the price in force at the time of placing the order shall apply, unless otherwise expressly agreed between us.
3. Unless otherwise expressly agreed between us, we are obliged to deliver the product to you only after full payment of the agreed price.
4. PAYMENT METHOD: The agreed price can be paid as follows:
- Cashless (conventional) bank transfer to our bank account: you will receive payment instructions, in the form of an advance invoice, in the e-mail confirming receipt of your order. When making the payment, please be sure to indicate the appropriate variable symbol so that the payment can be quickly paired and the product delivered as soon as possible.
- Cashless online credit card or fast online bank transfer via the payment portal. The payment methods are connected to the payment gateway of ComGate Payments, a.s., which provides secure technology for accepting credit cards and online bank transfers. Payment card numbers, credit card numbers and e-banking passwords are entered through ComGate Payments, Inc.'s secure and trusted channel. This information is not shared with us by that company and we do not have access to it.
- Cash on delivery.
Stripe Payments UK Limited
c/o Orrick Herrington & Sutcliff, 107 Cheapside, London EC2V 6DN , DX: 557 London/City United Kingdom
5. RECURRING PAYMENTS:
- Recurring payment - 30 days
- In case the object of purchase is "ACADEMY OF CLEAR THOUGHT" or "Meditation Community (S)New Life through Meditation" with a regular 30-day membership fee, the Seller uses automatic recurring payments by card to pay the membership fee. By completing the sales form, the Buyer undertakes to pay the regular 30-day membership fee in the amount clearly and distinctly indicated on the order (maximum of CZK 750 per 30 days or the equivalent in euros) for the entire duration of the membership. By completing the sales form, the Buyer agrees that the membership fee (in the amount clearly stated in advance) will be automatically charged to the Buyer's credit card used for the first payment every 30 days (starting from the date of the order) for the duration of the membership in ACADEMY or Meditation Community.
- Recurring payment - 90 days
- In the event that the object of purchase is the "ACADEMY OF CLEAR THOUGHT" or the "Meditation Community (S)New Life through Meditation" with a regular 90-day membership fee, the Seller uses automatic recurring payments by card to pay the membership fee. By completing the sales form, the Buyer undertakes to pay the regular 90-day membership fee in the amount clearly and distinctly indicated on the order (maximum of CZK 2,000 per 90 days or the equivalent in euros) for the entire duration of the membership. By completing the sales form, the Buyer agrees that the membership fee (in the amount clearly stated in advance) will be automatically charged every 90 days (starting from the date of the order) to the Buyer's credit card used to make the first payment, for the duration of the membership in ACADEMY or the Meditation Community.
- Recurring payment - 180 days
- In the event that the object of purchase is the "ACADEMY OF CLEAR THOUGHT" or the "Meditation Community (S)New Life through Meditation" with a regular membership fee of one hundred and eighty days, the Seller uses automatic recurring payments by card to pay the membership fee. By completing the sales form, the Buyer agrees to pay the regular 100-80 day membership fee in the amount clearly and distinctly indicated on the order (maximum of CZK 4,000 per 180 days or the equivalent in euros) for the entire duration of the membership. By completing the sales form, the Buyer agrees that the membership fee (in the amount clearly stated in advance) will be automatically charged to the Buyer's credit card used for the first payment every 180 days (starting from the date of the order) for the duration of the membership in ACADEMY or Meditation Community.
- Notification of automatic payment
- In the event that an order is subject to recurring payment, the Buyer is always clearly informed on the product sales page of the amount of the recurring monthly fee as well as how to terminate membership in the ACADEMY or Meditation Community and thus stop the recurring payment charges. In the event that the Buyer completes an order that includes a recurring payment, the Seller will send the Buyer a confirmation of the recurring payment setup within two business days of the first payment via the email provided in the order. At the same time, always seven days prior to the automatic billing of the fee, the Buyer is notified of this fact by email to the address provided in the order, together with clear instructions on how the Buyer can cancel the recurring payments.
- Termination of ACADEMY or Meditation Community membership and cancellation of automatic payment
- Membership in the ACADEMY OF CLEAR THOUGHT or the (S)New Life Through Meditation Community may be terminated by the Buyer at any time using the designated form in the online membership section or by contacting customer support at [email protected]. By terminating membership, the recurring payment is cancelled and the membership fee will no longer be charged. By terminating membership in ACADEMY or the Meditation Community, the Purchaser waives all privileges and benefits that membership in ACADEMY or the Meditation Community has afforded. In the event of cancellation of membership, access will be permanently terminated (upon expiration of the paid membership period).
6. PAYMENT OF THE PRICE: The price is payable within 7 days of confirmation of receipt of the order. The due date is indicated on the invoice. For training events, the full price must be paid no later than 10 days prior to the training event unless otherwise expressly agreed between us.
The price is paid when the relevant amount is credited to our bank account.
Section 2119 (1) of the German Civil Code does not apply.
Products cannot be paid for by instalment plan.
V. HOW WILL THE PRODUCTS AND TRAINING EVENTS BE DELIVERED TO YOU?
A. Terms of delivery of products
A. Terms of delivery of products
When you purchase goods, the purchased goods will be sent via carrier to the delivery address you provide. You will select the delivery method on the web interface when ordering the goods. Our obligation to deliver the goods is fulfilled by handing over the goods to the carrier you selected when placing your order. Should you refuse to accept the goods without good reason, our obligation to deliver the goods shall not be deemed to have been fulfilled in such a case, nor shall it be deemed to be a withdrawal from the contract on your part. Please always check the integrity of the packaging upon receipt of the shipment and if you find any shortcomings, please claim them immediately from the carrier and contact us (details in the section on making a claim below). Rejection of a shipment with damaged packaging is not considered an unreasonable refusal to accept the shipment. Conversely, if you acknowledge receipt of the shipment by signing the delivery note or the carrier's packing list or similar document, the goods are deemed to have been delivered with the packaging intact and no further claim can be made on the grounds that the integrity of the packaging has been compromised.
2. DELIVERY TIME. The e-book and online course will be delivered within 3 working days after payment has been credited to our bank account. The delivery time for goods is normally a maximum of 7 working days after payment has been credited to our bank account if the goods are in stock. If the goods cannot be delivered within this period, we will contact you to arrange a further course of action and if we do not agree on delivery within a later period, you and our company may withdraw from the Contract. Withdrawal is then effective when it is delivered to the other party to the Contract in writing by post or email.
3. SHIPPING COSTS. No shipping or delivery costs are incurred and therefore not charged for e-books and online courses. For goods, postage and packing costs are charged at the rate indicated directly on the web interface.
4. Should it be necessary for reasons on your part to deliver the item repeatedly or by a different method than that ordered, you shall be obliged to pay us the costs of repeated delivery or delivery by another method, unless otherwise expressly agreed between us. In the event that you refuse to accept the shipment without justification, we shall be entitled to reimbursement of the costs of delivery and storage as well as any other costs incurred by us as a result of your failure to accept the shipment.
B. Delivery and Cancellation Conditions for Educational Events
1. DELIVERY CONDITION: The educational event will be delivered according to the conditions specified in the event description on the web interface or individually agreed upon. The purchaser has the right to attend the educational event subject to the full price for the educational event being duly paid, or other conditions specified for the educational event - such as the completion and approval of a health form. The Seller is entitled to unilaterally change the conditions of the educational event, e.g. the person teaching the lecturer, the time of individual lessons, the venue within the same village/city, and is obliged to notify the Buyer thereof. The obligations between the Buyer and the Seller are not affected. The Seller is responsible for ensuring that the purpose of the course is not affected by the change of conditions. The training event will only take place if a minimum number of persons specified by the Seller have booked and paid for it. We reserve the right to cancel the training event in the event of a lower number of registrants or force majeure. In this case, we will inform all registered participants in due time.
2. POSSIBILITY OF REPLACEMENT PARTICIPATION: It is possible to send a substitute to the training event in the Buyer's place if the Buyer cannot attend for serious reasons, only after prior agreement with us and if it is permissible and possible due to the content of the training event.
3. TRAINING MATERIALS AND INFORMATION: All information and any written materials, handouts, scripts, audio recordings and media, recommendations, techniques, personal information and other methods transmitted by the instructor conducting the event are intended solely for the purposes of the specific training event and the personal use of the individual Purchaser. They may not be disclosed or passed on to third parties in any way, modified, distributed or copied in whole or in part, used for any commercial purpose or published elsewhere without our knowledge and written consent.
4. LIABILITY DURING THE EDUCATIONAL EVENT: The Purchaser is fully responsible for himself, his decisions and his actions towards himself and others throughout the course of the educational event. Each participant, including the instructor conducting the event, is responsible for any damages caused to himself or other Purchasers by his reckless or other conduct or for damages caused by him to the property and equipment of the premises used during the educational event.
5. BUYERS are obliged not to disrupt the educational event while attending it. The Seller or the lecturer conducting the educational event is entitled to exclude the Buyer from participation if the Buyer has not respected these GTC and as a result has in any way damaged the content of the educational event, other Buyers or the lecturer or if he/she disrupts the course of the event by inappropriate behaviour (i.e. behaviour against the rules of decent human coexistence, e.g. repeated disturbance, participation under the influence of alcohol or other addictive substances, insults to lecturers or other participants of the event). In the event of the Buyer's exclusion from the educational event, the Buyer is not entitled to a refund of the already paid course fee, not even part of it.
6. CANCELLATION TERMS: In the event that the educational event is cancelled due to reasons on our side and you as the Buyer have already paid the price, you will receive a full refund of the amount paid within 14 days from the date on which the decision to cancel the event is made, unless we have expressly agreed to apply the payment to an alternative event of your choice or other solution. Unless otherwise agreed, payment will be refunded to you in the same manner as it was received. As the Buyer, you are entitled to cancel your participation in the training event. In the event that you have already paid the price, you may send a substitute for yourself by prior arrangement with us, if this is permissible and possible given the content of the educational event. Cancellation of participation in the training event does not entitle the Purchaser to a refund of the price paid.
VI. WHAT ABOUT THE FUNCTIONALITY OF THE DIGITAL CONTENT AND ITS INTERACTION WITH HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE AND COPYRIGHT?
1. We only send the digital content (e-book) to you as the Buyer at your electronic address or by making the address of the website where the content is located available. To be fully functional, digital content requires that you have hardware and software that allows you to open and work with pdf documents. You must also have a working internet connection to download the product from the website. We are not responsible for the unavailability of content if your internet connection is not working or is slow. It may happen that content is temporarily unavailable for a short period of time due to data maintenance or server outages.
2. The products are created using our knowledge and experience and years of practice. These are guidelines and recommendations and it is up to you how you use them in practice and how much care and effort you put into putting this information into practice. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for what specific results you achieve based on the products themselves. The Products are not a substitute for personal consultation. These products are not a substitute for personal consultation, therapy and are not a health service and therefore are not a substitute for medical or other health care. We are not responsible for your failure, if any, to apply the procedures, advice and recommendations contained in the product. Your current state of health must be taken into account and you are fully responsible for the application of the product you have purchased. We are not responsible for the consequences of your direct application after purchasing my product. We recommend consulting with your physician prior to application.
3. USER ACCOUNT. After purchasing the online course, you will receive the access data to log in to your user account after payment of the price, as specified in the section on delivery conditions (Article V of the GTC). You agree to maintain the confidentiality of the access data and not to allow its use by third parties. As a Buyer, you also undertake to keep your data provided in your user account up-to-date and true. In the event of a serious breach of your obligations under the Agreement or these GTC, we are entitled to disable or cancel your user account. Likewise in the event of a breach of your obligations regarding copyright protection.
VII. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
1. E-BOOKS AND ON-LINE COURSES: According to § 1829 paragraph 1 of the Civil Code, you as a Consumer have the right to withdraw from the concluded Purchase Contract without giving reasons within 14 days from the date of conclusion of the Contract. According to § 1837 (l) this option can be excluded for e-books and online courses (digital content). As we are confident in the quality of e-books and online courses and at the same time wish you to have the opportunity to study it in peace, we give all Consumers the opportunity to make use of the guarantee, i.e. the possibility to withdraw from the Purchase Contract (and request a refund) without giving reasons within 15 days of delivery of the e-book or online course (the period is calculated from the date on which you received the access data to the online course). If you choose to exercise this option, then within the guarantee period, the withdrawal must be sent by email to [email protected] or sent by post to our address set out in Article I of these GTC. You can also withdraw by completing the form which can be found here. If you use the sample form, we will confirm its receipt without undue delay. You do not have to give any reasons for your withdrawal.
2. GOODS: If the subject of the Purchase Contract is the delivery of goods, then as a Consumer you have the right to withdraw from this Contract without giving reasons within 14 days from the date on which you have taken delivery of the goods, pursuant to § 1829 paragraph 1 of the German Civil Code, as this is a Contract concluded at a distance. Within this 14-day period, the withdrawal from the Contract must be sent by e-mail to [email protected] or sent by post to our address specified in Article I of the GTC, or delivered to this address in person or by another person. You can also withdraw by filling in the form which can be found here. If you use the sample form, we will confirm its receipt without undue delay. You do not have to give any reasons for your withdrawal.
Please note that according to § 1837 of the German Civil Code, the Consumer cannot withdraw from the Contract:
- the delivery of goods that have been adapted to the consumer's wishes or for the consumer's person,
- the delivery of perishable goods and goods which have been irretrievably mixed with other goods after delivery,
- the delivery of goods in sealed packaging which the consumer has removed from the packaging and which cannot be returned for hygiene reasons,
- the supply of an audio or visual recording or a computer program where the original packaging has been damaged,
- the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines.
In these cases, we do not allow withdrawal from the Contract even for Buyers who are not consumers.
3. EDUCATIONAL ACTIONS. A Contract for the provision of services - educational events is also considered a contract for the use of leisure time if it meets the condition of the use of the Buyer's leisure time as well as the provision of the services on a predetermined date (which is why the cancellation conditions are addressed above).
4. No later than 14 days after cancellation of the Purchase Contract or the use of the guarantee, we will refund the money we have received from you as payment for the e-book, online course or goods. We will return the money to you in the same way that you paid it, unless you agree to a different method of payment that does not involve additional costs for you.
5. In the event that payment of the full price is not received from you even within 10 days after it is due, the Contract will be cancelled. In the event that we have previously received a partial payment from you for the purchase price, we will refund it to you within one week of the cancellation of the Contract, unless otherwise expressly agreed between us.
6. Both you as the Buyer and our company as the Seller are further entitled to withdraw from the Contract in the cases provided for by law or specified in these GTC.
7. If a gift is provided to you together with a product or training event, the gift contract between us is concluded with the condition that if the Contract is withdrawn by you without giving reasons, the gift contract shall cease to be effective and you shall return the gift provided to us within 14 days of withdrawal from the Contract. All gifts and bonuses are only sent or made available after payment of the agreed price of the product or training event, unless otherwise stated on the web interface.
VIII. WARRANTY, RIGHTS OF DEFECTIVE PERFORMANCE, COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
1. The rights arising from defective performance are governed by the applicable legal regulations, in particular the provisions of § 1914 to 1925, § 2099 to 2112 and § 2161 to 2174 of the German Civil Code.
2. The rights arising from the guarantee are governed in particular by the provisions of Sections 2113 to 2117 of the German Civil Code.
3. As the Seller, we are responsible for the product being free from defects upon receipt. If you are a Consumer, then if the defect becomes apparent within 6 months of receipt, the product is deemed to have been defective upon receipt. If you are a Consumer, we are also liable if the defects do not appear within the warranty period, which is 24 months from receipt of the product. If you are not a consumer, we are only liable to you for defects that the product has when you take delivery of it. Please note that there may be a slight difference in the colour of the product supplied compared to the colour as it appears on a computer, tablet or mobile phone monitor due to the different colour settings of the monitors. Such a minor variation is therefore not grounds for a complaint. Please handle the goods carefully when unpacking the shipment to avoid bending, tearing, etc.
4. In the event of a defect that cannot be rectified or in the event of a repeated occurrence of a defect or multiple defects, you have the right to request replacement of the product with a new one or to withdraw from the Contract. In the event of a remediable defect in a product that has not yet been used, you may demand the removal of the defect or a reasonable reduction in price or, if this is not unreasonable, the replacement of the product with a new one. If you do not withdraw from the Contract or do not exercise your right to have a new product delivered without defects or to have the product repaired, you may claim a reasonable discount. You may also claim a reasonable discount if we are unable to supply you with a new or, after repair, a functional product without defects, or if we fail to arrange a remedy within a reasonable time or if it would cause you significant difficulties to arrange a remedy. In the case of e-books and online courses, due to the nature of the product, inaccessibility of the content (non-functional access data) or missing parts of the content may be considered as defects.
5. You are not entitled to any rights under defective performance if you knew that the product was defective before you took delivery of the product or if you caused the defect. Warranty and liability claims do not apply to defects caused by improper use of the product.
6. You may also inform us in advance of the claim.
by e-mail. If the e-book or online course (or even the access data) has not been delivered to you within the delivery period, please check the "bulk mail" or spam folders first. If you do not find the product there either, make a claim according to this paragraph. We would appreciate it if you also attach an invoice or other proof of purchase, a description of the defect claimed and a proposal for resolving the claim. We will deal with the complaint without undue delay, within 30 days at the latest, unless we expressly agree otherwise. We will provide you with written confirmation of the claim and its settlement. If your order is delivered by a carrier (i.e. also by the Czech Post), we ask you to inspect the shipment in the presence of the carrier and, if damage to the shipment is found, to file a claim directly with the carrier. The carrier will then draw up a protocol with the addressee about the defect found and the shipment will be delivered back to the sender. As the Buyer, you are entitled to refuse to accept a shipment that does not comply with the Purchase Agreement, e.g. because the shipment is incomplete or damaged. If you accept such a damaged shipment from the carrier, you must describe the damage in the carrier's handover report. The incomplete or damaged consignment must be reported immediately by e-mail to [email protected], a damage report must be drawn up with the carrier and sent to us by e-mail or post without undue delay. The additional complaint of incompleteness or external damage to the shipment gives us the opportunity to prove that there is no breach of the Purchase Contract.
IX. COMPLAINT HANDLING, CONSUMER DISPUTE RESOLUTION
1. If you have a complaint about the Contract, its performance or my actions, please contact us at [email protected].
2. We operate on the basis of a trade license, the controlling authority is the competent trade licensing authority, supervision over compliance with consumer protection regulations is carried out by the Czech Trade Inspection Authority. Compliance with data protection regulations is supervised by the Office for Personal Data Protection. You can also contact these authorities with your complaints.
3. If a consumer dispute arises between the Seller and the Consumer, the Consumer has the right to an out-of-court settlement. The Czech Trade Inspection Authority is the subject of the out-of-court settlement pursuant to Act No. 634/1992 Coll., on Consumer Protection. All details on out-of-court resolution are provided on the website of the Czech Trade Inspection Authority www.coi.cz. Consumers can also use the online dispute resolution platform set up by the European Commission at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
1. The Contract is concluded for a definite period of time, until the obligations of the Seller and the Buyer under the Contract have been fulfilled.
2. The protection of personal data is dealt with in a separate document.
3. Please note that we are entitled to unilaterally change these GTC. However, the text of the Terms and Conditions in force at the time of placing the order shall always apply to the Buyer.
4. These Terms and Conditions are displayed on the Seller's website https://jistoucestoukezdravi.cz/doplnkovestranky/vop/.
5. These GTC are effective from 5 July 2022.
Thank you for the time you have spent reading these terms and conditions.
Information for buyers: in the event of a change in the terms and conditions, the terms and conditions that were in force on the date of purchase shall apply.
And if you have read this far, thank you and you can close the page
or return to the page from which you came.